- 2 Boards. It doesnâ€™t happen every day, but we do see a broken board here every couple of days when the swell is big. Plus most people like to bring their everyday board and a step up.
- Cash Moneyyyy! At a minimum, $10 USD to enter Nicaragua. There are ATMs at the Managua Airport, but its good to bring some cash to the camp, especially if you want to avoid credit card fees.
- Sunscreen and Zinc The Nicaraguan sun is STRONG. Plus with the all-day offshore winds, you will probably be wanting to get in some midday sessions= lots of sun protection!
- Tropical Surf Wax. There are no surf shops nearby, so make sure you bring enough wax for the trip
- Extra Leash and Tethers. See above, if you break something, there is no where to get a new one so pack appropriately.
- Extra Fins. ^ and there is a lot of rock at the breaks. Again, doesnâ€™t happen often but every once and awhile someone loses a fin.
Fin Key. In case you break one of your fins. And of course, for when you get in and wanna leave (if ever).
- Mosquito Repellant. Seriously. Get some. Especially if you plan on getting wasted and passing out in a hammock.
Re-usable Water Bottle. We have purified water available in a 5-gallon water bottle in our restaurant.
- Lotsa Boardies/Bikinis. Cause youâ€™ll be surfing more than once a day.
Clothes. For the few times you are not surfing. Maybe you want to look nice for Salsa night in Leon?
- Rash Guard. See the comment on sunscreen.
- Sunnies. Cause whatâ€™s a surf trip without sunglasses.
- Sandals. Totally not mandatory but recommended based on our pebbles/sq meter measurement.
- Toiletries. So you stay fresh and other people want to be your friend.
- Camera. Duh. Make your friends jealous.
- Books. The vibes are chill and the days are long, so youâ€™ll have plenty of time to kick back with a good novel if thatâ€™s your thing.
- Small First Aid Kit. Itâ€™s the tropics, stuff happens, people get sick, cuts, donâ€™t agree with the food, swallow ocean water. You name it. Itâ€™s happened. Bring some Antiseptic wipes, superglue, pain relief, fever medicine, upset stomach settler, bandaids, duct tape and whatever other pills make you feel alright.
- Sun Cure. For any minor dings. It happens and youâ€™ll probably want to keep surfing, so itâ€™s better to fix it yourself if itâ€™s a small repair. We do have on-site board repair for more major stuff, but it takes some time.
- Flashlight. The place gets dark sometimes at night. But thatâ€™s what IPhones are for too right?
- A Pen Drive (at least 4GB) to save the pics of Miramar
- An skatebord in case you preffer yours rather one of ours